Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Upcoming Nailpolish Haul


I've been really into nail polish lately. I don't really know why. Is it quite possible that I have come to learn all the essential that is to makeup that I've moved down to my nails? Maybe. But while hitting up Sephora and Sally's with my sister for the past couple of months, I've found the only thing I will buy is nail polish. I think it started with my friend Regine. We hung out a couple of months ago and she talked and talked about nail polish and how she's been experimenting with funky colors like teals, pinks and glitters. Before I knew it, my nail polish had
progressed from my two $1 Bon Bon nail polishes from Walmart to OPI and China Glaze. I'm not saying that my collection is so vast now. I'm not that rich. I just now have to figure out where I'm going to put all of my nail polish.

Photo: OPI: William Tell Me About OPI from the Swiss Collection by OPI Fall/Winter 2010

No comments: