Sunday, February 19, 2012

50: Money Saving Graduation

I'm gearing up for a massive amount of papers within the next several weeks. Supposedly, Graduation Notifications will be coming in the mail soon. I'm waiting for those so I can have confirmation in actually telling my parents. I don't want to risk hearing, "You said you're graduating, why aren't you?" So once those come in, I'll comfortably be able to tell them. After that, Gradfest will be coming up and I'll have to pick up my free Cap & Gown courtesy of my employer as well as purchase my Personalized Announcement cards. Those deals they have are seriously expensive, 25 cards, return labels, tissue paper, emblems, etc for $91. Holy freak (I'm giving up cursing for lent, let's try to practice early) I only need like...thirteen to send out to people. I don't need to spend that much. Luckily, there's another option that's just the 25 personalized announcements for $50, my broke college butt can breath easier for that.

Now the only issue that really presses up against my brain is the issue with photos. The ones that you send out with your announcement cards that say "Hey! Here's proof and here's my picture."

Such a headache

No comments: