Saturday, October 30, 2010

Something I've Always Found Amusing

Let's say you fall asleep after a very tiresome night, but the next morning to your chagrin you realize that you didn't wash off the makeup you were wearing. No matter how minimal, even if it's just some mascara and eyeliner, you gotta wash that off. I may not know the details, but it has something to do with premature wrinkles/crow feet. So you pop up, Frankenstein (or Undertaker) status horrified, rubbing your eyes as you see evidence of your mistake. A bit over dramatic, but it is.

This morning when I woke up, I just had immediate feeling that I didn't wash off my makeup from the previous night. So I immediately jumped up holding my face, freaking out. That was until I realized that I took off my makeup before going to bed.
Heh. My bad ;)

No comments: