Friday, November 26, 2010

Thanksgiving Break and Twitter-free

Hello,
Thanksgiving was amazing. We had over one of our relatives (the ones that you call Grandma even though she isn't your direct grandmother) and my sister's boyfriend, David. I made the baked Macaroni and Cheese and everybody liked it I'm glad to say. I finally got to the pumpkin pie since we had two huge ones from Costco and by gosh it takes to separate attempts for me to just finish one. David gave us a little break from Abbey for two days, but he's bringing her back tomorrow when he takes Michelle out on their date. Everybody is having Abbey withdrawals but I love that little mutt. We're just waiting for our Mom to just admit that she wants a dog of her own, but not without a loving push. ;)

In the last two weeks I've managed to watch three movies: Harry Potter and the Death Hallows Pt. 1 (sneak preview), Love & Other Drugs (w/ Jen<3) and Tangled (w/ Michelle). Harry Potter was free and in between LAOD and Tangled I spent $11.50 (had a free AMC pass for LAOD). But the biggest part of this whole Thanksgiving Break has NOT been the Black Friday shopping that I didn't partake in (went Black Friday shopping, but didn't get any deals) but that I've been taking a Twitter break.
It's hard, getting out of the habit of wanting to update every moment (more like the ones that feel the need to be posted about) BUT i've managed to not tweet for the past...three days (impressive janel). I don't know why I felt the need to take this break, I'm not sure if any underlying reason is to prove I can step away from the addiction of Social Networking that the generation that I'm a part of is addicted to. but I'm going to stay away for the remainder of this break. That's all for me today.
Can't believe that December is really close. End of the month, End of the semester, end of the year, then to end of vacation. Everything is quickly approaching. Wow.
Til next time.

No comments: