Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Apatheic Fambam

I signed up for a Fam at a school org today. A decision I am currently apathetic about. I honestly don't know if I will be happy with this decision to expose myself to what I see is overenthusiastic clicky college students. Don't get me wrong, I've come to terms with these social organizations and I'm not criticizing them or putting them down. It is this circle of people that they can come to and confide in. It is the same thing that I found in KAMP, this tight knit circle. It may take some time to blossom as it took a good while before I could really get into KAMP's inner workings and truly put myself out there as an individual.

Apathetic but maybe it'll be a decision that won't end up so bad.

But by God, if I'm involved with any drama of any kind. I'll dip out of that shit so fast I'll be proud to just be mentioned as "that one girl".

Drama gives me a headache.

No comments: